[lxc-users] Bonding inside container? Or any other ideas?

Lai Wei-Hwa whlai at robco.com
Wed Nov 22 23:03:05 UTC 2017

Hi Andrey,

Are you trying to use bond0 as the container's interface? If so, I think that's going to cause issues. You need an interface behind (in front?) bond0.

Here is my interfaces - you're going to need some device between bond0 and LXC, though.

lai at R610-LXD1-Dev-DMZ:~$ cat /etc/network/interfaces

source /etc/network/interfaces.d/*

# The loopback network interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback