[lxc-users] Forwarding DNS requests to the host /etc/hosts file

Adil Baig simplyadilb at gmail.com
Wed May 31 16:34:07 UTC 2017

1. Is very cool! I tried it and it works. I am more interested in 2. as it
seems more future proof when we move away from simple hosts file. Any
suggestions on how to configure an internal dns. Do I need to start another
instance for dnsmasq? Can I reuse the default? How would the container
relay DNS requests to the host?