[lxc-users] GPU device in lxc profile ignored?

Rémy Dernat remy.d1 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 14:26:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

For our nvidia tesla card, here is what I am doing:
https://github.com/remyd1/containers-benchs/blob/master/gpu/namd/lxc/install_cuda_namd_lxd.sh

That is to say, adding all devices like said before, and then adding the
drivers in the container.

I did not try with setting a profile previously.

Best regards,
Rémy