[lxc-users] More secure container

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed May 10 07:25:31 UTC 2017

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 2:20 PM, T.C 吳天健 <tcwu2005 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great thanks to Fajar, Andrey, Jared and all of you.
>
> Usually on embedded system our porting/upgrading strategy is as prudent as
> possible.  My previous survey showing that GOLANG is either undone or not
> popular on embedded. I will survey docs you mentioned and evaluate porting
> GOLANG and lxd then.

Golang is only needed to build lxd. It is NOT needed to run lxd. You might
be able to have golang installed only in the cross-compile environment, and
not in the final embedded environment.

Another alternative, using plain lxc should also work. But there's gonna be
some extra work maintaining it.

--
Fajar