[lxc-users] nfs server in [unprivileged] container?

Spike spike at drba.org
Thu Mar 30 16:08:49 UTC 2017

thanks to both of you for chiming in. Maybe gluster got better, by my past
experiences with it weren't particularly good so I'm inclined to stay away
from it until at least I can find some solid demonstration of it working on
ubuntu.

@Marat, re kernel code, yes, that was my conclusion also per thread on the
zfs ML, and it actually doesn't matter that much, it'd still be useful to
separate the rest of the configs like you said, which was my main goal. To
clarify, in your setup, is the container using zfs? are you creating a
dataset for /nfs and exporting that to the container?

thank you,

Spike