[lxc-users] Experience with large number of LXC/LXD containers

Serge E. Hallyn serge at hallyn.com
Mon Mar 27 13:33:56 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 02:29:01AM +0100, Benoit GEORGELIN - Association Web4all wrote:
> [...]

It should be pretty simple.  I've done testing like this to test other
software, which implicitly ended up testing lxd.

You'd probably create a first container and publish it locally,

(all commands untested, just an example)

lxc launch ubuntu:xenial template
lxc exec template -- apt -y install nginx
lxc stop template
lxc publish --alias template template

Then do your testing in a loop,

# spin up containers