[lxc-users] Macros in profile configurations

MonkZ i at monkz.de
Fri Mar 24 23:44:59 UTC 2017

Moin,

I think cloud-init won't fit here, and maybe expose a critical part of
my configuration.

To be more specific those LXD containers are unprivileged - so there is
no mount inside those containers.
I want to create one container with mount/"disk"  /path/A-master/
and others mounting (with disk-device) /path/A-master/B-$containername/
Those folders might hold containerspecific security material, so they
have to be unable to mount other directories than their own directory.

MfG
MonkZ