[lxc-users] lxd move storage

Simone Fantini s.fantini at tunda.com
Wed Mar 22 12:46:57 UTC 2017

Hello
i have the 2.12 LXD daemon installed on a Ubuntu 16.10 server. my
containers are on DIR backend

lxc storage list
+---------+--------+------------------------------------+---------+
|  NAME   | DRIVER |               SOURCE               | USED BY |
+---------+--------+------------------------------------+---------+
| default | dir    | /var/lib/lxd/storage-pools/default | 10      |
+---------+--------+------------------------------------+---------+

now i have attached 2 x 2TB disks and created a ZFS storage..

i have now 10 container and i would like to safely use the ZFS storage adn
move the containers over there.

can i please have some steps on how to move containers to zfs and change
default storage?

thx

*Simone Fantini*

*CTO Infrastrutture*Mob. +39 340 7015980  Email s.fantini at tunda.com

Tunda Srl
SS Padana Superiore 16-18, Centro Tessile Milano - Edificio Q3
20063 Cernusco s/Naviglio (MI) - Italy
Tel +39 02 92853907 Fax +39 02 92853909
www.tunda.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use its contents for any purpose, advise the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining
a copy.
--
NOTA CONFIDENZIALE: Questo messaggio può contenere informazioni
confidenziali e/o riservate. Se lo avete ricevuto per errore, Vi preghiamo