[lxc-users] Increase temp space /tmp

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 03:29:38 UTC 2017

My application could no use more space per thread on the temporary file
system. These are privileged containers and I need that they have access to
the full resources of the parent, which are essentially unlimited.
How can I make sure that the container has no constraints? My  config now is

lxc.mount.entry = proc proc proc nodev,noexec,nosuid 0 0
lxc.mount.entry = sysfs sys sysfs defaults  0 0
lxc.mount.entry = /common common none bind 0 0
lxc.mount.auto = cgroup:mixed
 lxc.tty = 10
lxc.pts = 1024
lxc.cgroup.devices.deny = a
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:3 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:5 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 5:1 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 5:0 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 4:0 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 4:1 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:9 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:8 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 136:* rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 5:2 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 254:0 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 10:137 rwm # loop-control
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = b 7:* rwm    # loop*
lxc.autodev = 0
lxc.aa_profile = unconfined
lxc.cap.drop=
lxc.kmsg=0