[lxc-users] lxd image server and user access rigths

jf jfmeteo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 18:55:01 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm really new on lxd and I'm a little bit lost.

I would like to provide a lxd images server for my little company to allow
users to pull and push images.
I'd like to restrict pull access to a list of images to a restricted list
of users. On the same way I'd to restrict push to a list of users.
For example user U1 can pull image I1 but not I2 image, and user U2 can
pull image I1 and I2.

Can I achieve this requirement with a standard lxd server ?
Do you have links or softwares to manage lxd images server access rights ?

Thanks.