[lxc-users] Trouble locating rootfs

Caleb Everett caleb at calebeverett.io
Tue Mar 14 18:44:01 UTC 2017

here is the output from: zfs get mountpoint top/lxd/containers/<container>

NAME                            PROPERTY    VALUE
                           SOURCE
top/lxd/containers/<container>  mountpoint
 /var/lib/lxd/storage-pools/default/containers/<container>  local

and from: zfs get mounted top/lxd/containers/<container>

NAME                            PROPERTY  VALUE    SOURCE
top/lxd/containers<container>  mounted   no       -