[lxc-users] backup strategies for lxd + zfs

Spike spike at drba.org
Wed Mar 8 16:05:39 UTC 2017

hadn't seen sanoid, very cool, my zfs tooling is still pretty bare and I'm
generally using obnam for linux backups. I was planning on finding
something for automatic zfs snapshots and I guess sanoid answers that
question, thank you. Also very nice trick to put lib/lxd under zfs too,
hadn't thought of it.

thanks again,

Spike