[lxc-users] rename veth interfaces on the host

Spike spike at drba.org
Tue Mar 7 16:51:13 UTC 2017

thanks Fajar, that worked perfectly. That said, I'm still very new to
lxd/lxc and the only way I could get that done was to run:

lxc config edit <container>

how would I have set the property for the device? I tried:

lxc config device set x1 eth0.host_name = veth_c1_eth0

but that didn't work and I got back "The device doesn't exist". However
this did list eth0 as a device:

lxc config device list c1
eth0: nic
eth1: nic