[lxc-users] command "free" show different values on host and container

Denis Bozhok kron at ostrovok.ru
Thu Jun 1 16:42:49 UTC 2017

Hello!
There is some strange problem.
When I'm typing "free" on the host, I've got a result:

free -g
              total        used        free      shared  buff/cache
available
Mem:            251          26          15           0         210
224
Swap:             0           0           0

But when I'm executing it inside the container on this host the result is
different:

free -g
Mem:           251        234         17          0          0          0
-/+ buffers/cache:        234         17
Swap:            0          0          0

Versions:
lxc version
2.0.5

Host system: Ubuntu 16.04