[lxc-users] lxc 2.0 adding a nic to a container on another vlan (was: access to snapshots from within the containers)

Michel Jansens michel.jansens at ulb.ac.be
Fri Jun 16 13:45:08 UTC 2017

Thanks a lot Fajar,

I did :
 lxc config device add welcome-lemur eth1 nic nictype=bridged parent=brvlan3904 name=eth1
And ‘brctl show' shows the interface ‘veth41aa07e1’ was added to the brvlan3904 bridge.

What I don’t get is where to find the documentation for this. I thought I had to look to in “man lxc.container.conf” but I don’t find any reference to network type ‘bridge' (found macvlan, veth,…) …

But it works.

Thanks

Michel