[lxc-users] LXD module for Cockpit?

Rick Leir rleir at leirtech.com
Thu Jun 15 17:05:10 UTC 2017

Mark, Stéphane,
Quote from the cockpit site: "tasks such as starting containers, storage administration, network configuration". So it would be natural to integrate with LXD. For starters, it should support lxc's command line options, with the most commonly used options 'out in front' and the remaining options hidden​  in an 'advanced' dialog or something. But as a newcomer to LXD, I cannot say which functions are most commonly used. For 'most commonly', imagine you wanted to start the simplest container with the most basic network config.
Cheers -- Rick