[lxc-users] Getting a read-only error when trying to add storage

Tony Lewis tony at lewistribe.com
Fri Jul 28 03:59:10 UTC 2017

On 28/07/17 10:22, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> I'm GUESSing it's the 'snap' fault. /test/stor1 is probably translated
> into something else under /var/snap/lxd ?

Yes, kinda.  It was snap's 'fault', and presumably for sandboxing lxc
and not letting it write to files outside of various snap-friendly
directories.

I'm now running LXD on my Debian as installed from the Ubuntu PPA. I had
to pin the related LXC packages to get them from the PPA but so far it
seems to be going OK.

Tony