[lxc-users] aa_allow_incomplete required on one box not the other

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Sun Jan 29 11:58:46 UTC 2017

I've an old installation of lxc and a fresh one.

They are both running on Debian testing.

kernel version is the same for both: 4.9.0-1-amd64
lxc version is the same for both: 1:2.0.6-1
apparmor version is the same for both: 2.11.0-1

They are running the same stuff: dovecot, postfix, samba.

They just come from different history. One was installed several months
ago and upgraded to same kernel, lxc and apparmor version, the other was
installed with the most recent version from the beginning.

I just noticed the newest doesn't have aa_allow_incomplete = 1 and it
works, while if I try to comment out aa_allow_incomplete the oldest
doesn't start.

Of course the machines should be different in some details, but which?

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it http://www.borgonovo.net