[lxc-users] Risk/benefit of enabling user namespaces in the kernel for running unprivileged containers

John da_audiophile at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 20:52:14 UTC 2017

----- Original Message -----

Again, thank you for the detailed reply.  Are the nature of these sorts of interactions such that users require physical access or ssh access to the host machine in order to exploit, or can they originate from within the container?  If it's a physical/remote access thing, no big deal assuming we do not open the host up to ssh, right?  If however the vector is the container itself, that's entirely different.