[lxc-users] Unable to start an instance using nova-lxd

Muneeb Ahmad muneeb.gandapur at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 13:47:07 UTC 2017

Hi guys,
Really appreciate the work you guys have been doing with LXC/LXD.
My question is that I tried to run Devstack(stable/newton) with
nova-lxd(stable/newton) and when I try to start an instance, I get an error

> *"Error: Build of instance <id> aborted: Image is unacceptable: Bad Image
> format: Image could not be found."*

It's unable to upload image to LXD, I'm not sure why. This happened with
the images provided by Devstack and also with the ones I uploaded. I hope
you guys can help me out.
Regards
Beenum