[lxc-users] Use lxc https api under https balancer

Andrey Repin anrdaemon at yandex.ru
Wed Feb 15 14:15:05 UTC 2017

Greetings, Geaaru!

> I want to reach lxc api from remote and a reverse proxy,
> I'm not sure that I can use certificate from remote.

If you don't know something, ask. Don't guess.

> With a reverse proxy, certificate sent to
> LXD server will be certificate of reverse proxy.

Yes, now what?
You can still use client certificates on your load balancer.
The only problem I see is that you'll only see LB's authenticate on LXD.
Generally, I would advice against such setup and suggest IP-level LB.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...