[lxc-users] Kubernetes Storage Provisioning using LXD

Butch Landingin butchland at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:16:44 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I've been trying out Canonical Kubernetes via conjure-up and juju charms on
a local LXD cluster. Following the tutorials, I've set up the cluster
running on lxd with a zfs file system.

Everything's been great and I've pretty much exhausted the tutorials
(running microbot, etc).

I'm now at the point where I want to try provisioning some persistent
volumes or even trying
dynamic storage allocation.

By this time, I'm 99 percent sure the answer is no (and I've searched
extensively) ,
but is there anyway to create Kubernetes persistent volumes on a multi node
set up (not using hostpath)
on a local LXD cluster?

If there isn't,  does Canonical have this in their roadmap?

Best regards,
Butch