[lxc-users] lxc config preventing mysql

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Aug 21 02:22:47 UTC 2017

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 3:27 AM, Jake Black <jblack at xes-inc.com> wrote:
> This is how the container is created if we need to mount nfs to it.
>
> lxc launch "${IMAGE}" "${NAME}"
> lxc config set ${NAME} security.privileged true
> lxc config set ${NAME} raw.apparmor 'mount,'

Thanks for the info, I didn't know you can quickly allow apparmor
mount like that without having to edit apparmor profile files.

> The specific mysql error being reported by ansible is invoke-rc.d:
> initscript mysql, action \"start\" failed.

If you can test it manually (not from ansible), you should be able to
get more info on what exactly fail. For example, inside the test
container:
- systemctl status mysql
- look at mysql log (should be /var/lib/mysql/*.err, or in syslog if
you use mariadb)

--
Fajar