[lxc-users] lxc network create - macvlan

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 19:55:58 UTC 2017

Thanks.  It seems the command works for the local server only.  When I try to do this from a remote server ("lxc network attach vxlan.1101 QA-Server-04:centos-vm4), I get “error: not found”.  Is that expected?

Also, it seems the command, "lxc network show <remote_server>:” has a bug as the command returns with “error: json: cannot unmarshal array into Go value of type api.Network".  I have just filed a bug (#3230) to track this issue.