[lxc-users] lxc info - how to show connected network interface

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 18:33:22 UTC 2017

Running LXD 2.12 on a couple of Ubuntu 17.04 servers with a local “manager” node and a remote worker node.  I started a remote CentOS 6 container on the worker node then attached a network via "lxc network attach eth1 LXD-Server-01:centos6-testing” (the default profile does not have a network interface configured).  To verify the new interface was attached properly, I ran "lxc info --verbose LXD-Server-01:centos6-testing” but the network details are not listed.  Here is the output:

Name: centos6-testing
Remote: https://10.1.2.3:8443
Architecture: x86_64
Created: 2017/04/26 18:12 UTC
Type: persistent
Profiles: default
Pid: 1878
Ips:
  lo:	inet	127.0.0.1
  lo:	inet6	::1
Resources:
  Processes: 6
  CPU usage:
    CPU usage (in seconds): 0
  Memory usage:
    Memory (current): 13.57MB
    Memory (peak): 14.88MB
  Network usage:
    eth0:
      Bytes received: 0B
      Bytes sent: 0B
      Packets received: 0
      Packets sent: 0
    lo:
      Bytes received: 0B
      Bytes sent: 0B
      Packets received: 0
      Packets sent: 0

Is there any way to verify which network is currently attached to the container?

Thanks.

-Ron