[lxc-users] Resolve .lxc domain with Ubuntu 17.04

Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:44:55 UTC 2017

I got stuck with this issue (Ubuntu Desktop with NetworkManager) and
wrote about it at
https://www.mail-archive.com/lxc-users@lists.linuxcontainers.org/msg07060.html

I do not have a fresh Ubuntu machine handy; doesn't "lxd init"
populate automatically
the appropriate directory (whether it is for NetworkManager:
/etc/NetworkManager/dnsmasq.d
or just plain dnsmasq (/etc/dnsmasq.d-available/lxc)?

I would expect that "sudo lxd init" should be dealing with this and
setting up appropriately.

Simos