[lxc-users] does anyone know of a public LXD image server besides the default

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 12:36:54 UTC 2017

Does anyone know of an existing public LXD image server besides the default
?

Not for the default base images but for applications and/or an LXD
container for a set of integrated apps...  like pre-built LAMP stack.

Essentially the equivalent of a Docker Hub but for LXD containers.

I keep getting *private messages* sent to me as the moderator on the LXD
sub-reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/LXD/

asking this question and I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone mention the
establishment of one on
this email list.

The closest thing I've seen is from an org called Subutai Social which
looks very interesting:

Subutai Social - Peer-to-Peer Social Cloud Computing using LXD, Canonical's
snappy & more <https://subutai.io/about.html> (subutai.io
<https://www.reddit.com/domain/subutai.io/>)
Brian