[lxc-users] Experience with large number of LXC/LXD containers

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Fri Apr 7 01:00:01 UTC 2017

On 2017-04-07 06:41, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:

> would you mind opening an issue for this at github.com/lxc/lxd/issues?
> Just add in all the info you have and, if I understand right that you
> can't put time into further reproductions, just say so up top so
> hopefully we won't bug you too much.

Here it is:

https://github.com/lxc/lxd/issues/3159

I can try reproducing that if you have any ideas how to do it.

And/or, what exactly to run if it hangs again to get some more debugging
- note I'll have to run it relatively quickly, then will have to restart
the server - meaning, most likely no time for any interaction on the
mailing list / github.

Tomasz Chmielewski
https://lxadm.com