[lxc-users] LAN for LXD containers (with multiple LXD servers)?

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 21:47:29 UTC 2016

I got a response back from Tobias Volk (the PeerVPN author)

He changed the bullet on the main web page to help clarify that there is no
automatic tunnel through firewalls..

text was...
*Automatically builds tunnels through firewalls and NATs without any
further setup (for example, port forwarding).*

text changed to...
*No NAT reconfiguration necessary, only one node with a public address is
required*