[lxc-users] Recommended techniques for dynamically provisioning containers using lxd

Eric naisanza at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 17:37:08 UTC 2016

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016, 01:05 Zach Lanich <zach at wecreate.com> wrote:
Umberto, I’m not 100% sure of what SaltStack uses under the hood lib wise,
but it’s written in Python an already does everything that Lib does. We’re
talking more of how the creation of the LXD containers themselves,
including setting Mounts, Static IP, etc. SaltStack & Chef handle
everything else from there once the provisioned container is connected to
the master. CloudInit would certainly be an option as the 2nd part of the
equation if we weren’t already using a configuration management tool

@zach, what configuration management tool are you guys using?