[lxc-users] LXC containers w/ static IPs work on some hosts, not on others

Michael Peek peek at nimbios.org
Thu Oct 20 18:07:09 UTC 2016

I started out with lxd but ran into problems when I tried googling for
instructions on how to assign a static IP address to a container.  All
of the instructions I found said to edit
/var/lib/lxc/<container>/config, and there was no /var/lib/lxc/
directory.  So I uninstalled lxd and installed lxc instead.

Michael