[lxc-users] Looking for LXD-2.4.1 Static IP Setup Documentation

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Tue Oct 18 21:59:40 UTC 2016

On 19/10/16 07:10, David Favor wrote:
> I'd prefer the "tweak each container config" approach.
> Be great if someone could provide a URL for an example.

Very hard to impossible to find examples of using lxc config to set
the IP of each container and I'm still not sure it's even possible.

Can anyone confirm this, and if so, provide an example?

ATM what I do is either use dnsmasq to provide DHCP or stop the
container and push a preconfigured interfaces file...

lxc file push interfaces.tmp CONTAINER/etc/network/interfaces