[lxc-users] Problems with 2.4.1

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 10 21:13:25 UTC 2016

Looks like your system is a bit confused, possibly because of a failed
bridge migration on upgrade.

I'd recommend you remove /etc/default/lxd-bridge if it still exists.

If you're not using the old LXC commands (lxc-*), I'd recommend you
remove the lxc1 package from your system too (that'll remove lxcbr0).

And finally reboot your system and see what shows up after a clean boot.

If you're still stuck with "lxdbr0" reported as managed but not showing
up on your system (ifconfig lxdbr0), then we can look into this a bit
closer.