[lxc-users] Establish a bind mount to a running container

Jäkel, Guido G.Jaekel at dnb.de
Fri Oct 7 14:19:53 UTC 2016

Thanks again. I don't read through it but the first thing I read: "Steps to to before first start of the container". Does that mean, that there's no chance in my case, because all the containers are already running?

Or may I (miss)use an established bind mount (or even the rootfs mount) to create the path /tmp/shared "here" at it's source path on the host , then "over-bind-mount-and-rshared" it on the host and then continue the injection?