[lxc-users] Something catastrophic just happened to LXC networking

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Tue Nov 8 03:09:40 UTC 2016

This is normal behavior with both macvlan's and ipvlan's

Even if I have seen it working a few times, I can't explain the exact
details. But normally, MACVLAN and IPVLAN do not support communications
from and to the master host:

https://people.netfilter.org/pablo/netdev0.1/papers/IPVLAN-The-beginning.pdf

Christian Tardif