[lxc-users] How to open a ticket with LXC

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 18:43:34 UTC 2016

The issue is very simple, and it started a few days ago, after an update.
You cannot communicate from the same network to a container, but from the
container you can initiate any connection just fine.
Also from outside my network I can ssh into a container and ping. From the
same network I cannot even ping a container.