[lxc-users] OpenStack instances can't access LAN or internet when using LXD

Muneeb Ahmad muneeb.gandapur at gmail.com
Mon May 30 12:20:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have installed OpenStack Mitaka (all in one) in ubuntu 16.04. I'm using
LXD as a hypervisor using nova-lxd. Everything is working fine, I can login
to dashboard, launch instances successfully. I assigned floating IPs to
them too and 'nova list' shows they are assigned to the instances. 'lxc
list' shows only private ip assigned. The problem is I can't access
internet or even the LAN while inside that instance. Any help?

Thanks