[lxc-users] re Article - Socket activated Networking for OS Containers

Andrey Repin anrdaemon at yandex.ru
Mon May 23 21:47:01 UTC 2016

Greetings, Dan Kegel!

>>  I run 12.04, 14.04, and 16.04 containers at same time on 16.04 without problems so far.
>>  On May 23, 2016 10:50 AM, "Andrey Repin" <anrdaemon at yandex.ru> wrote:
>
>> Greetings, Dan Kegel!

 >>> I'm migrating my stuff to it, as ubuntu 16.04 requires it.  Seems ok so far,
 >>> but maybe I haven't run into the bad part yet.  It is very different, takes
 >>> some getting used to.
>>
>>  Try starting two containers with different apparmor profiles.

> Is there an Ubuntu bug for that yet?

What bug you refer to? It is normal systemd behavior.
It expects too much, pretends too much and overall deviate from general "one
thing done good" principle in so many ways, that I have a feeling it was
written by Microsoft.
Overall, it wasn't written with usability in mind.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...