[lxc-users] zfs disk usage for published lxd images

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:21:05 UTC 2016

Thanks for that.  Honestly, the only issue I have seen thus far is the out of space issue due to Metadata.  This seems to happen frequently on our backup servers (55TB with thousands of snapshots).  We have plenty of disk space available, but the Metata space is always >80% full no matter how much I try to remove/clean.  Looks like I need to upgrade to the latest 4.6 mainline kernel and see what happens.