[lxc-users] Advice on LXC usage (python3 binding)

Ranjib Dey dey.ranjib at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:25:57 UTC 2016

- for the composite instructions, write all those instructions in a
temporary file, and execute it as a bash script inside the container.
- you can use s3 or self hosted minio.io or something else straight for
storing container images. LXC itself is not repo aware, templates can
abstract the logic of image repo, and you can use a custom template the
gran images from s3 and expand them.
I use nut [1] to build LXC containers from Dockerfile. You can check out
the source code for how this is achieved in golang. Note: LXD provides the
publishing workflow as well.

[1]https://github.com/pagerduty/nut