[lxc-users] Restarting processes in containers

Caleb Everett caleb at calebeverett.io
Sat May 7 04:15:31 UTC 2016

Are there any special consideration for setting up a systemd service in a
container? I set one up to get restart a node application automatically,
but I got a bunch of errors about failing to reset devices.list on
/system.slice.  What are best practices for restarting applications
automatically? Also, is it a good practice to run applications in
containers as a user other than root, or is it ok to run as root in the
container if its unprivileged?