[lxc-users] recent lxd update broke lxc exec terminal size?

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 30 06:20:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

It's not intentional and was fixed upstream, very shortly after rc7 was tagged.

Until we tag another rc, you can workaround it by resizing the terminal
after running "lxc exec". For example by quickly flipping it to
fullscreen and back. This will send a SIGWINCH event to LXD which will
then set the proper terminal size.

Stéphane