[lxc-users] lxc progress and a few questions

Tycho Andersen tycho.andersen at canonical.com
Mon Mar 28 14:47:51 UTC 2016

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 09:22:44PM -0700, jjs - mainphrame wrote:
> You've had some success with live migrations? At any rate, I'm upgrading my
> ubuntu 15.10 test box to 16.04 so that I'll have 2 of them. I'll give it a
> whirl.

Yes, there are still various unsupported kernel features, but it
should work out of the box for a modern stock xenial image on a xenial
host. There is one more xenial kernel patch which will eventually be
released that will break things, but I'm in the process of upstreaming
some CRIU patches to handle that case, and we'll distro patch those
when they're ready.

Tycho