[lxc-users] Is there anything in LXC that would prevent DHCPv6 from working?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 12:19:04 UTC 2016

I am use wide-dhcpv6-server and wide-dhcpv6-client in two diffrent LXCs
with an iproute2 created bridge and lxc created tun/tap devices and I am
using 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP and my kernel. I don't have any firewall
that would block ipv6 request and responses that would occur on port 546
and 547, but I don't see any packets out of the interface on the client
that are the packets that I am looking for when I tcpdump it. It is
probably an application issue, but I just want to double check.