[lxc-users] Accessing LXD remote error --509: cannot validate certificate

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Sun Mar 13 18:49:51 UTC 2016

I built LXD for OS X and at one point had it working with some earlier tests back a few months ago, but not it’s choking on me.

When I issue this call from a OS X terminal window
lxc info host50:c1

I am getting this error:
error: Get https://192.168.0.50:8443/1.0/containers/c1: x509: cannot validate certificate for 192.168.0.50 because it doesn't contain any IP SANs

I’m assuming my OS X version of LXD is not sending over the proper cert handshake.

Can anyone point out how to get this all working again?

Currently I am able to connect to the 192.168.0.50 server with a Python client I created, so I know the server is working correctly.

Thanks
-Kevin