[lxc-users] Docs for all unpriv container limits?

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Wed Mar 9 07:15:09 UTC 2016

On 09/03/16 17:01, Stéphane Graber wrote:
>> Where do I find the kernel boot parameters to enable memory and swap limits?
>
> swapaccount=1
> https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/kernel-parameters.txt

Thanks yet again. Now I have something to google for would you mind confirming
this one is or is not needed now?

cgroup_enable=memory

I'm sure I used that a year ago but kernel-parameters.txt does not mention the
"memory" arg...

cgroup.memory=	[KNL] Pass options to the cgroup memory controller.
			Format: <string>
			nosocket -- Disable socket memory accounting.
			nokmem -- Disable kernel memory accounting.