[lxc-users] Best place to change bridged network settings

Mittelsdorf, Bjoern Bjoern.Mittelsdorf at scheer-group.com
Fri Mar 4 12:06:14 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I updated lxc recently and was notified that my /etc/init/lxc-net.conf differs from the new version.

I changed LXC_NETWORK and LXC_DHCP_RANGE for personal reasons and now I am wondering, if I really should change the upgraded init file again to satisfy my strange tastes in ip ranges :-) or if there is a more sensible solution I am unaware of.

Best regards and pardon me for my low skill levels -.-'

Björn