[lxc-users] Accessing lxd containers?

Kim C. Callis kim.callis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:33:46 UTC 2016

When I did lxc containers, I tended to just put a container directly on the
LAN and call it a day. With my lxd container i would like to access via
lxdbr0 and just access ports as needed.

I thought that my forwarding and iptables magic, I would be good to go... I
was wrong! So what is the magic of accessing a port and how about via
static routing in case I want full access?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

K. Callis