[lxc-users] Btrfs - Disk quota and Ubuntu 15.10

Benoit GEORGELIN - Association Web4all benoit.georgelin at web4all.fr
Thu Jun 30 13:50:28 UTC 2016

Yesterday I tried the kernel:v4.6.3-yakkety

The command "lxc stop container" totaly crash the system . Hard reboot mandatory

With v4.5.7-yakkety so far, everything looks fine, including the quota.
But after what I read about btrfs, I'll find another FS for production system ready because I need the quota

Cordialement,

Benoît G