[lxc-users] Desktop Environment in LXD

Rahul Rawail rhlrawail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 14:43:33 UTC 2016

Hi All,
I tried using X2go and could get desktop environment working, thanks to
Brian.
I only have one issue now even the full hd video is not smooth, Is there a
way to get vgpu, hardware acceleration or 3d support in LXD containers,
some of my users are going to use autocad.
Also, I don't want to install the separate X server in the container
instead I still want to use the host X server but get the containers
Desktop Environment in a new window like x2go.